Hello. I write ...
that create a conversation with your audience.
that is easy to read and 'speaks' to your customer.
that are informative and entertaining.
... and proof read
CV's, essays, web content.
Lost for words? Use mine.
I specialise in creating copy for busy business owners who want to stand out from the competition and speak to their customers directly. From landing pages to blogs and FAQs, the words I use match those of your ideal customer. You know, the one who is loyal to your brand and recommends your product and services to everyone they meet. I am also pretty good at feeding search engine bots with the key words to keep you at the top of their listings.
Your marketing plan, my talent for communicating through the screen.
I have an extensive background in creating marketing material and content for charities, commercial businesses and service organisations. So I know what it takes to turn a marketing brief into reality. With my vocabulary skills and talent for composition, your website will become your number-one salesperson.
I compose website copy that:
- Keeps customers up-to-date with what is happening in your company.
- Shows expertise in your field of business.
- Answers questions your customers have about your product/service.
- Directs traffic to your website.
- Creates a personality for your brand.
- Engages your customer in conversation and reminds them that you are human too.
Why you can trust me with your website copy.
- I love to write, research and communicate; it is my why, where and how.
- I have an Honours Degree in Sociology, post-graduate qualifications in Resource Studies, and I have worked in a multitude of industries. My life experiences are vast and varied; providing invaluable insight into how consumers think and act.
- I understand that putting a website together can be time-consuming, and finding the right words to say is difficult when it is your business. WriteCopyNZ exists to help you, and I will always try to make "going live" as straightforward as possible.
- My blogs are free from marketing spin and are an honest reflection of your company. If I believe in your company's values, your customers will too.
"I write blogs that are a conversation with the reader, not a monologue."
Your blog or website copy is your number one salesperson. You can have the flashiest looking website in the world, but if the content is dull and boring, plagued by spelling mistakes or is unreadable, you risk losing a sale or client in a matter of seconds. Unless you have a unique proposition that they can’t get elsewhere, they will move on to the next business in the search ranking.Read More